PRODUCT MANAGER - CONSUMER
Location: San Francisco, CA
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people to not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Healthcare, FinTech, Start Up, Dreamers. We check all those boxes. Complex thinking isn’t encouraged, it’s mandated. We use technology to integrate disjointed banking and payments infrastructure to optimize consumer healthcare spending, savings, and overall livelihood. We are passionate about what we are doing because we know our approach can make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Wake up and come to work every day with this in mind.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
We are looking for a product manager to join our rapidly growing team. You will envision and help execute the product roadmap to expand Lively’s platform and work with engineering, business, and sales & marketing from planning to deployment. You will be the internal product champion that defines key features and development based on customer feedback. You are the kind of person who wakes up and prioritizes your day because it comes natural to you!
Below are some of the qualifications we are looking for and experience you would ideally have:
- At least 5 years of previous B2C product management experience and a minimum of 3 years of overall product management experience
- FinTech and/or Healthcare experience is a nice to have, but not required
- Formulate strategic decisions for our consumer-facing products based on changes in market conditions, internal research and development, and corporate objectives
- Define detailed software and feature requirements and work with engineering to find the best solution
- A data-driven approach to making decisions and solving problems but a comfort with uncertainty when that data is missing
- Knows what it means to “hustle”. Isn’t afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get something done
- Can work well with others but also independently to hit goals as needed
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Someone who isn’t afraid of responsibility and operating in an unstructured environment
- A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality