Product Manager - Bank Channel
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
The Product Manager will help scale the Bank Channel opportunity as Lively continues to deliver on our mission to “Inspire people to confidently embrace a healthy future”.
You will own the migration strategy and market launch for this channel. You will partner with product managers to review client segment needs, identify product capabilities, and map selection criteria to ensure client needs are met within channel delivery phases. You will ensure that we build the highest levels of trust with our bank channel partners by making our platform lightning fast, available, secure, and auditable. Your job will be to build and then constantly evolve our platform, identifying new unmet needs and developing new partnerships and integrations in order to build the lowest cost and simplest financial tools for our partners and members.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a broad financial services background, be well versed in client segmentation analysis, be data driven, and have experience with product launch and migration approaches. This role will require strong influencing and negotiating skills across all levels at Lively and in the organization of your bank channel counterparts.
The right person thrives in a high performance and fast-paced environment, working with a world class organization of Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Customer Support Agents, Sales Associates, Marketing Analysts and Clients to ensure smooth migrations and adoption of this bank channel.
- Ensure bank channel partners are successfully onboarded and supported post-migration
- Define Product migration strategies and detailed plans, own KPIs to measure effectiveness, and lead the execution of client movement, adoption, issue resolution
- Monitor migration feedback to drive better strategies and migration wave plans
- Partner with Product Managers, Technology, Marketing, Customer Support and Training to oversee the work of business readiness and successful migration of clients
- Manage data analysis related to client product usage and mapping to product delivery roadmaps
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of Program/Product Management experience ideally in Banking/Financial Services, +3 years experience in client migration planning and execution
- Demonstrated experience in leading high performing teams, action oriented and ability to inspire cross functional teams
- Solid grasp of market dynamics in the bank channel with keen ability to assimilate and deploy the best practices
- Strong Agile Practitioner well versed in Agile routines
- You exhibit empathy, integrity, determination, and bias for action
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Benefits & Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!