Introducing Lively’s iOS Mobile App2 min read • April 11, 2019
Lively’s iOS Mobile App provides a powerful, simple and easy-to-use modern healthcare savings tool that adds to the repertoire of fintech solutions you use every day.
Our iOS Mobile App brings the power of a Lively HSA to your smartphone. This new addition to the Lively platform represents an important step in expanding
The Modern Health Savings Account. Free for Individuals and Families. Save, Spend or Invest your Tax-Free HSA funds. No Hidden Fees, Ever.
Here is how our HSA can help you save for today and tomorrow by investing in your health.
Key Lively iOS App Features
- Automated Contributions: link your bank account, set a one-time or recurring contribution and forget the rest.
- Easy Reimbursement: Take and upload photos of receipts for easy reimbursements. Get reimbursed today or save those funds for your future. You decide.
- Reimbursable Bank: pay for something out of pocket? No problem. Add an expense seamlessly but take advantage of putting your money to work longer. Build your nest egg over time.
- Track HSA Spending: Lively debit card expenditures appear within the app as you spend.
- Manage Your Account: Account access at your fingertips to quickly view your account balance or make recurring contributions or add one-time contributions through the app
- Understanding Your Investments: View and monitor investment portfolios
- Qualified Spending with a Tap – Search our HSA marketplace to find retail HSA partners for all of the qualified services and products you need.
Lively’s iOS Mobile App brings the beauty and simplicity of its user interface to the palm of your hand, making it easier to manage your healthcare on the go. Consumers have come to rely on a variety of
Our iOS Mobile App is optimized for the majority of Lively users who are spending 96 percent of their annual HSA contributions on qualified medical expenses. As high deductible health plans increase in popularity, more people are using Lively’s tools for their health savings and users can now enjoy the scope of Lively’s web version on their iOS device.