Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
Lively, the fastest growing health savings administrator in the US, has differentiated itself with the US consumer by creating modern and simple human interactions, typically not seen in the complicated benefits market. We’re now seeking to add a high-energy, creative product designer to extend our advantages in the B2B market space by designing compelling experiences for employers and employees using our HSA and FSA products. This role will also work closely with our internal team members to improve internal tools and help shape our brand strategy to define how Lively is positioned with critical channel partners and platform providers.
- Work with designers and product managers to create compelling experiences around the critical user interactions that are the foundation of Lively’s products, e.g. enrollment, money movement, health expenses, savings tools and education.
- Work closely with marketing, customer experience, product and design to better align experiences that cross over between external and internal user interactions.
- Guide integration experience and brand strategy with BenAdmin and Payroll platform partners, as well as for our bank channel offering.
- Develop a deep understanding of our internal users and plan for enhancing the internal tools experience to increase efficiency.
- Close collaboration with designers and product managers on strategy and execution within an agile and scrum team environment.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of design strategy and execution experience
- Working knowledge of agile scrum methods
- Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and other prototyping tools
- Experience working with and adding to a design system
- Experience working on internal tools is a plus
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Benefits & Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!