Senior Product Designer
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
Lively, the fastest growing health savings administrator in the US, is seeking to add a high energy, creative product designer to help drive growth in the B2B market space. Lively has differentiated itself with the US consumer by creating modern and simple human interactions, typically not seen in the complicated benefits market. This role will extend our advantages into the employer space by reinventing the benefit administration experience for HR leaders, benefit brokers, and investment advisors. This role will also help shape our brand strategy including how Lively is positioned with critical channel partners and platform providers. Finally, the product designer will help optimize our critical user interactions, as well as redesign our internal tools to maximize efficiency for Lively team members.
- Work with designers and product managers to create more compelling interactions around the critical user interactions that are the foundation of the Lively experience, e.g. enrollment, money movement, health expenses, savings tools and education.
- Work closely with marketing leadership and designers to better align experiences that cross over between external and internal user interactions.
- Guide integration experience and brand strategy with BenAdmin and Payroll platform partners, as well as for our bank channel offering.
- Develop a deep understanding of our internal users and plan for enhancing the internal tools experience to increase efficiency.
- Close collaboration with designers and product managers on strategy and execution within an agile and scrum team environment.
Skills & Experience
- 4-8 years of design strategy and execution experience
- Working knowledge of agile scrum methods
- Figma, Illustrator, and other prototyping tools
- Internal tools design
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Benefits & Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!