Location: San Francisco, CA
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people to not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Healthcare, FinTech, Start Up, Dreamers. We check all those boxes. Complex thinking isn’t encouraged, it’s mandated. We use technology to integrate disjointed banking and payments infrastructure to optimize consumer healthcare spending, savings, and overall livelihood. We are passionate about what we are doing because we know our approach can make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Wake up and come to work every day with this in mind.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
We are looking to bring on our first in-house product designer. You will be a key part of our product team that helps guide our customers through their Lively journey (web, mobile, marketing). Your goal is to delight our customers with simplicity, intuitiveness, and creativity. Your work will directly impact how we are perceived in the market.
HSAs are complex, but you have a knack for taking complex things and distilling it down to layman’s terms to communicate concise and impactful information. You are not expected to know the nuanced details of an HSA, but open and excited to learn about their value.
Below are some of the qualifications we are looking for and experience you would ideally have:
- 3+ years of product design experience with a focus on consumer technology in a professional capacity.
- You have a portfolio of consumer software products where you have worked on them from inception to launch and that you are proud of.
- You are a fullstack designer but excel at user interaction and user experience.
- You are a deeply empathetic person capable of creating ideal experiences for multiple personas.
- You are an over-achiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do!
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You are someone who isn't afraid of responsibility and operating in an unstructured environment. You don’t wait around for someone to tell you to do something, you go and figure out how to keep pushing the ball forward!
- A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.