Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join our engineering team. As an integral member of the development team, you’ll be helping us build a sophisticated, next generation financial services and benefits platform. Our customers trust us with a lot: integrating seamlessly across financial institutions, moving money, tracking balances, helping with their healthcare decisions, and keeping their data extremely secure. In order to take on this mission we're building our applications on a solid web stack based on Node.js/Typescript, React and Postgres.
- Thoroughly learn Lively software products, think through use cases critically, design and execute comprehensive tests to assess software quality.
- Document test plans and test cases.
- Execute different types of testing on software components and systems: manual UI testing, API automated testing and performance testing.
- Continue to improve quality processes and automation coverage.
You should feel comfortable in a fast paced, growing, and nimble environment, keeping in mind that everything we do is to better the lives of our users!
- 2+ years experience in testing web or distributed systems.
- Experience in software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience testing UX web applications and backend systems.
- Experience in mapping test strategies to requirements, and creating detailed test cases.
- Hands-on with automation testing framework, e.g., Selenium, SoapUI, Postman, TestNG (Java knowledge a plus!).
- Working knowledge with test case management tools, e.g., Test Rails.
- Strong collaboration skills as you will be working together with QAs in multiple areas.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Someone who isn't afraid of responsibility, a good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!