Content Marketing Lead
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
We are looking to bring on a Content Marketing Lead. You will lead a content team that helps to drive both awareness and leads while also engaging existing customers in ways the industry has yet to do so effectively. You will work very closely with the broader sales & marketing team to plan and implement the content marketing strategy and programs that attract and ultimately convert prospects into customers. You will be creating content that people actually want, sharing that content across a variety of channels, and then measure the results of such activity. You are capable of setting the strategy and executing on it. You are able to work independently yet collaborate with a broader team effectively. You have the opportunity to change the healthcare narrative with a direct responsibility to make healthcare savings easier to understand.
Below are some of the qualifications we are looking for and experience you would ideally have:
- Set content strategy and brand narrative across marketing, product and sales teams
- Own content calendar across B2C and B2B markets
- Own and manage SEO content & external SEO agency
- Own and manage a team of content freelancers
- Accountable for all B2B content marketing initiatives to generate traffic, engagement, and leads.
- Partner with Product and Sales to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- Experience writing and reviewing all forms of content: whitepapers, eBooks, bylined articles, blogs, sales emails, infographics, video scripts, social content, award submissions and more.
- Test, measure, optimize all content marketing activities on an on-going basis with the goal of increased organic content traffic and user conversion month over month.
- BS/BA from an accredited college or university
- At least 3 years of content marketing experience at a software company. Previous benefits/HR experience is a nice to have, not a must have
- Must have excellent writing abilities and an unwavering eye for detail
- Experience with various marketing and analytics tools and systems including Wordpress, marketing automation platforms, Google Analytics, and other similar systems.
- You are someone who isn't afraid of responsibility and operating in an unstructured environment, your work speaks for your value at Lively.
- A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.
Hear from our team