CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
Location: San Francisco, CA
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Healthcare, FinTech, Start Up, Dreamers. We check all those boxes. Complex thinking isn’t encouraged, it’s mandated. We use technology to integrate disjointed banking and payments infrastructure to optimize consumer healthcare spending, savings, and overall livelihood. We are passionate about what we are doing because we know our approach can make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Wake up and come to work every day with this in mind.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
We are looking to bring on a Content Marketing Manager. You will be a key part of the team that helps to drive both awareness and leads while also engaging existing customers in ways the industry has yet to do so effectively.
You will work very closely with the broader sales & marketing team to plan and implement the content marketing strategy and programs that attracts and ultimately converts prospects into customers. You will be creating content that people actually want, sharing that content across a variety of channels, and then measure the results of such activity. You are capable of setting the strategy and executing on it. You are able to independently work yet collaborate with a broader team effectively.
Below are some of the qualifications we are looking for and experience you would ideally have:
- Accountable for all B2B content marketing initiatives to generate traffic, engagement, and leads.
- Partner with Product and Sales to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- Craft short and long-form content tailored to various audiences and sales funnel stages to support demand generation campaigns.
- Test, measure, optimize all content marketing activity on an on-going basis.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email and newsletter.
- BS/BA from an accredited college or university
- At least 3 years of content marketing experience at a software company. Previous benefits/HR experience is a nice to have, not a must have
- Must have excellent writing abilities and an unwavering eye for detail
- Experience with various marketing and analytics tools and systems including WordPress, marketing automation platforms, Google Analytics, and other similar systems.
- You are someone who isn’t afraid of responsibility and operating in an unstructured environment, your work speaks for your value at Lively.
- A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.