Customer Success Manager
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team. At Lively, a key differentiator is our customer experience, and CSMs provide this outstanding experience to our business customers. As a CSM, you will have a portfolio of customers to onboard, and provide ongoing operational and strategic support, as they implement Lively as part of their consumer-driven healthcare programs.
Below are some of the qualifications we are looking for and experience you would ideally have:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of customers for all account needs.
- Hold quarterly business reviews with customers to ensure product adoption and customer retention.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers’ third party vendors, benefits consultants, and brokers.
- Onboard new customer to Lively
- Facilitate onboarding meetings with customers and brokers
- Explain Lively configuration options for Enrollment, Payroll, and Reporting
- Guide customer in completing first funding cycle in Lively
- Facilitate bulk asset transfers from third-party HSA providers to Lively
- Provide ER Admins with ongoing Enrollment and Payroll processing support.
- Work cross-functionally to support resolution of customer needs and proactively identify trends across customers to inform product and operations.
- Create bug reports in Jira for reproducible product issues.
- Create and resolve task incidents in Jira for data reconciliation needs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated experience in customer success, customer support, account management, or similar role.
- Experience delivering an exceptional level of customer support to enterprise customers.
- Strong project management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Willingness and flexibility to support high customer volume during our busy Open Enrollment season, roughly November through the end of January each year.
- Comfortable working with a high level of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more. At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!