CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Location: San Francisco, CA
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Healthcare, FinTech, Start Up, Dreamers. We check all those boxes. Complex thinking isn’t encouraged, it’s mandated. We use technology to integrate disjointed banking and payments infrastructure to optimize consumer healthcare spending, savings, and overall livelihood. We are passionate about what we are doing because we know our approach can make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Wake up and come to work every day with this in mind.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
We are looking to bring on a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for managing a rapidly growing number of employer clients offering a Lively Health Savings Account as a benefit to their employees. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for onboarding, educating, and supporting employers in order to maintain customer satisfaction during their lifetime with Lively.
Below are some of the qualifications we are looking for and experience you would ideally have:
- Act as point of contact for all employer administrators including HR, broker, and broader benefits contacts.
- Onboard new clients and conduct hands-on training on how to utilize Lively’s Employer Admin Dashboard, as needed.
- Assist employer administrators in transitioning employees from previous HSA providers to Lively.
- Develop a very strong working knowledge of HSAs and the Lively HSA platform in order to provide consultative support to all employers while they are offering the benefit to their employees.
- Handle support escalations pertaining to employer accounts and employees when necessary.
- Maintain relationships with third party vendors, benefits consultants, and insurance brokers in order to drive more business to Lively.
- Assist employers with any changes necessary during their medical plan Open Enrollment.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales & Marketing, Product, Member Support, and Engineering to help improve the Lively product by sharing customer feedback.
- At least an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success, Account Management, or similar client facing role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a knack for building relationships.
- Proven multi-tasker. There will be competing priorities particularly around our busiest time of year, tax season and Open Enrollment.
- Ability to stay as cool, calm, and collected under high pressure situations.
- At least mid-level experience with Microsoft Office (excel, powerpoint, word).
- You have a “whatever is necessary” attitude to ensure your clients are as satisfied as they can be.
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail. ,
- Proven ability to work in an unstructured environment and can take initiative when needed.
- Previous experience in HR benefits and a general understanding of payroll are a plus but not required.