Director, Member Support
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
Lively is searching for a Director, Member Support, to build and lead our Tier 1 customer support team. This individual will be the first hire for our second office location, which we are establishing summer 2020 in Boise, ID. The position reports to the VP, Customer Experience, who is based at Lively HQ in San Francisco, CA.
- Supervise day to day Tier 1 Member Support service delivery. Hire and retain Member Support Associates and Team Leads.
- Manage customer issue escalation from Tier 1 to Tier 2/3 within Member Support.
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly scheduling of Tier 1 Member Support staff to cover staffing requirements during business hours (7AM-7PM Mountain Time).
- Provide ongoing mentoring and coaching to Member Support staff to ensure a high quality of service delivery and individual professional development.
- Monitor and act upon SLA and CSAT data on a daily basis to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Achieve or exceed target SLAs, as defined by the Vice President, CX, for customer support delivery across all support channels.
- Achieve or exceed transactional CSAT targets, as defined by the Vice President, CX.
- Plan for and manage the team through supporting high customer volume during our busy Open Enrollment season, roughly November through the end of January each year.
Below are some of the qualifications we are looking for and experience you would ideally have:
- Located in Boise, ID.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least five years’ experience managing customer support delivery, including hiring and performance management of team members.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience resolving customer issues effectively in a high-volume service delivery role.
- Knowledge of customer support best practices, including call center and ticketing systems and operations.
- Comfortable working with a high level of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Benefits & Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more. At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Our mission is simple: Inspire people to confidently embrace a healthy future. Come join us!