Director, Product Management
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
Lively is looking for a Director of Product Management to join our team! Lively has grown very quickly during the past two years and have scaled their product team accordingly. Product management is a critical role within Lively to ensure we define a product portfolio, which increases our clients ability to prepare for care in the short and long term. However, with success comes an increase in complexity. Our engineering and product teams have grown, and the ability to coordinate interdependent activities, to maximize the effectiveness of our development initiatives, requires a seasoned manager to organize our product efforts.
Key success factors to this role include productively working cross functionally. Particularly in terms of communicating the status of complex projects and prioritizing initiatives in ways which maximize business objectives. The ability to organize and articulate the product activities will be critical to keeping all leaders informed.
- Roadmap planning for all things product related.
- Prioritization and organization of initiatives.
- Mentorship, coaching, and development of product leaders and team.
- Effective communication across the organization and cross-functionally.
- Communication of product vision and objectives to the broader company.
- Interface with key engineering managers and the engineering team.
- Interface with key QA and DevOps leaders.
Skills & Experience
- Must have 5+ years of experience, and at least 2+ years managing a product team in a technology or finance service organization.
- Experience working in the financial services or FinTech industry.
- Deep experience in communicating across multiple cross functional teams.
- Ability to manage large projects.
- Ability to lead a larger team, with a strong ability to influence up and across an organization.
- Ability to take ownership for projects and lead through to completion.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Mastery of collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence, PPT, G-Suite.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis with no sponsorship needed now, or in the future.
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Benefits & Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!