LIFECYCLE MARKETING MANAGER
Location: San Francisco, CA
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Healthcare, FinTech, Start Up, Dreamers. We check all those boxes. Complex thinking isn’t encouraged, it’s mandated. We use technology to integrate disjointed banking and payments infrastructure to optimize consumer healthcare spending, savings, and overall livelihood. We are passionate about what we are doing because we know our approach can make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Wake up and come to work every day with this in mind.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for understanding business needs and objectives, digesting powerful data insights, and translating those into actionable and effective campaigns that leverage consistent cross-channel communications, highly personalized content, and precise targeting. This individual must be able to gather and translate business requirements into a technology solution and then implement that solution in an accurate, efficient and reliable manner.
Below are some of the qualifications we are looking for and experience you would ideally have:
- Execute campaigns (manual or automated) on a daily/weekly/monthly/as-needed basis and generate output files to be delivered through various marketing channels (e.g. Email, Push, In-App Messaging, SMS, Digital, Social, etc.)
- Develop, enforce, and perform quality control activities to ensure processing completes in a timely manner and the output is accurate and complete
- Work with the Product Marketing team to understand and provide guidance regarding campaign objectives, data specifications, technical requirements, etc.
- Work with engineering, product, and analytics teams to 1) understand the data 2) understand key insights and 3) collaborate to identify opportunities for improvement in processing efficiencies
- BS/BA from an accredited college or university.
- At least 3 years of lifecycle marketing experience at a software and/or healthcare company. Previous benefits/HR experience is a nice to have, not a must have.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication abilities and an unwavering eye for detail.
- Need to be a strategic thinker who is also willing and able to roll up their sleeves get the job done.
- Must be customer-centric, a team player, and adept at building strong relationships with clients and stakeholders. Responsibilities include: Key contributor to the development of enterprise customer engagement and lifecycle marketing, including the creation of a customer-centric framework for communications, customer segmentation and capabilities roadmap.
- Experience having worked with Segment or other similar customer data platforms.
- You are someone who isn’t afraid of responsibility and operating in an unstructured environment, your work speaks for your value at Lively.
- A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.