Location: San Francisco, CA
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people to not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Healthcare, FinTech, Start Up, Dreamers. We check all those boxes. Complex thinking isn’t encouraged, it’s mandated. We use technology to integrate disjointed banking and payments infrastructure to optimize consumer healthcare spending, savings, and overall livelihood. We are passionate about what we are doing because we know our approach can make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Wake up and come to work every day with this in mind.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
We are looking for a quantitative and creative Marketing Associate to join our team. You’ll be responsible for testing, scaling, and optimizing campaigns and your efforts will drive growth for both our B2C and B2B channels. You’ll work across many aspects of growth marketing, including but not limited to SEM, paid social, webinars, email marketing, and landing page optimization.
Below are some of the qualifications we are looking for and experience you would ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- 1-2 years of professional experience working in a marketing role.
- Must have excellent writing abilities and an unwavering eye for detail
- Prior experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn ads, or marketing automation platforms is a plus
- You are someone who isn’t afraid of operating in an unstructured environment. You thrive managing the full cycle of campaigns, from conception to implementation to optimization.
- You want to test, test, and test to provide actionable insights to drive marketing performance enhancements.
- A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.