Location: San Francisco, CA
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people to not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Healthcare, FinTech, Start Up, Dreamers. We check all those boxes. Complex thinking isn’t encouraged, it’s mandated. We use technology to integrate disjointed banking and payments infrastructure to optimize consumer healthcare spending, savings, and overall livelihood. We are passionate about what we are doing because we know our approach can make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Wake up and come to work every day with this in mind.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
We are looking to bring on a data-driven marketing associate who is looking to gain exposure to all aspects of marketing (brand, growth, content, social, etc.). You will work very closely with the broader sales & marketing team to plan and optimize sales and marketing programs using data. You are not expected to know the nuanced details of an HSA, but open and excited to learn about their value.
Below are some of the qualifications we are looking for and experience you would ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- 1-2 years of professional experience working in a marketing role.
- You are comfortable segmenting data across B2B and consumer audiences.
- You are familiar with all phases of marketing campaigns (SEO/SEM, Email, Paid, Social Media, PR, etc.). You understand how optimization in one area affect another.
- You want to test, test, and test to provide actionable insights to drive marketing performance enhancements.
- You're an over-achiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and succeed in everything you do!
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills to influence key decisions.
- You are someone who isn't afraid of responsibility and operating in an unstructured environment, your work speaks for itself.
- A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.