Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others. Lively was recently recognized as one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2021 by the SF Business Times.
WWe are looking for a Sr. Manager of Marketing Operations to join our team. This is a strategic, solutions-oriented role that will help oversee Lively’s marketing automation platform and multiple system integrations. You are driven by process improvement and have an eye for detail that ensures even small changes drive long-term success for marketing programs. You will have the opportunity to create efficiencies that reduce systems, people, and cost overhead while moving the business forward. You relish in what process and interconnectedness data stacks do to optimize revenue conversion.
This person will work in conjunction with sales and marketing leadership to build a roadmap (systems, people, and budget) to support the current and future business needs required of scaling fintech / healthcare companies. The ideal candidate utilizes best practices, process, and metrics for success and will combine them with Lively’s customer-centric approach to deliver a flawless and personalized end-to-end user experience. You will be a player/coach which means you will be identifying operational strategy that supports the business goals while executing day-to-day with your team.
- Lead a small but growing Marketing Ops team to ensure flawless execution of marketing and product communications.
- Ongoing evaluation and implementation of tools that will enhance our marketing tech stack to support business objectives over time.
- Own marketing data architecture, systems, and QA consistency to ensure proper delivery of programs to audience segments in coordination with key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Analyze existing data to understand effectiveness and efficiencies of current marketing programs (paid and organic) to make recommendations to sales and marketing leadership teams.
- Responsible for audience segmentation, lead lifecycle, attribution, data stewardship, Salesforce integration, and marketing automation configuration.
- Leverage learnings and insights to scale and optimize marketing programs across the lines of business.
- Own end-to end marketing attribution and overall marketing data schema to ensure data quality across the connected platforms.
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of overall marketing experience, with 3+ years of recent marketing operations experience at a SaaS or technology company. Healthcare or fintech experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Marketo certification is a plus.
- You have personally built programs and systems that scaled marketing operations and can speak to those quantifiable success metrics.
- Mastery of various marketing, sales, email and analytics tools and systems including CMS platforms, Salesforce, marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Sendgrid), Data (Segment), Google Search Console & Analytics, and other similar systems.
- Proactively tackle challenges vs. waiting for someone to tell you what to do.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Self-starter who excels at multitasking and has the demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills with proven ability to engage with and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- You are someone who isn't afraid of responsibility and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis with no sponsorship needed, now or in the future.
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Benefits & Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!