Marketing Operation Specialist
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others. We have just raised a $27M Series B financing round (over $40M raised to-date) and we want to grow our product development team rapidly with talented engineers. At Lively, we promote a productive and collaborative culture. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.
As Lively’s Marketing Operations Specialist, you will oversee the management of our marketing technology stack, play a key role in streamlining processes, and track campaign performance to ensure the marketing team is pacing towards business goals. You’ll work cross-functionally with sales, product, and engineering teams to ensure data flows appropriately between all our systems so we can accurately measure results. You’ll be a key partner to the growth team in building out high performing campaigns.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Below are some of the qualifications we are looking for and experience you would ideally have:
- Create dashboards to track channel performance and build attribution models to inform budget allocation decisions
- Manage Segment and Marketo data architecture and partner with Sales Ops to ensure appropriate data flows properly between Marketo and Salesforce
- Utilize external tools to standardize, deduplicate, and enrich lead and accounts level data
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization and ensure data integrity across all systems
- Develop lead stage definitions, refine lead scoring models, and define criteria for moving leads down the funnel
- Support marketing campaign setup and optimization including setting up email programs, building landing pages, developing testing strategies, and analyzing results
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 2+ years experience in marketing operations, marketing automation, or growth marketing
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Hubspot, or similar
- Proficiency with Salesforce and integrating it with other systems
- A passion for data, testing, and learning (experience with SQL is a plus but not required)
- Strong project management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with product and engineering teams
- Comfortable working with a high level of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect