Member Support Associate (Various Times)
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!
We are looking for a talented Member Support Associate to join our rapidly growing team. Member Support Associates are on the front line helping our customers gain value from Lively’s product offerings. At Lively, a key differentiator is our customer experience, and Member Support Associates provide this outstanding experience to our end users.
This role has multiple shift options ranging from 6AM-3PM PT through 9AM-6PM PT.
This position is located in Boise, ID.
- Provide customer support to Lively end-users via phone, email, and chat during business hours.
- Provide accurate and timely information to leave each customer that you interact with pleasantly surprised.
- Assist customers with complex tasks related to HSAs, including contributions, distributions, and reporting.
- Create bug reports in Jira for reproducible product issues.
- Create and resolve task incidents in Jira for data reconciliation needs.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Must reside in Boise, ID.
- Willingness and flexibility to support high customer volume during our busy Open Enrollment season, roughly November through the end of January each year.
- Comfortable working with a high level of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Because you will be dealing with members with a wide range of personalities, you know how to stay calm, cool, and collected in all situations.
- You are committed to helping our customers find the answers they need and want to go above and beyond because you know your interactions with customers will directly lead to how Lively is perceived in the market.
- A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more. At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!