Operations Manager, Customer Experience
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only to save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join our Customer Experience team. CX Operations defines, implements, and manages the tools and processes that enable Lively to provide a level of customer experience unparalleled in our industry. This customer experience is a differentiator for Lively, and is a key component of our company strategy. This position may be based in either San Francisco, CA or Boise, ID.
- Surface opportunities to improve tooling, close process gaps, and scale our support operations.
- Synthesize data and report on key metrics and trends to CX leadership.
- Triage, prioritize, and log account holder pain points to fix bugs.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer (VoC) to improve the product experience.
- Envision, create, and optimize workflow solutions.
- Partner cross-functionally to align goals and priorities against strategic initiatives.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- User-facing (customer success, support, or similar) operations experience.
- Demonstrable expertise with project management (JIRA), analytics (SQL, Chartio), IVR, and CRM (Zendesk, Salesforce).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Willingness and flexibility to support high customer volume during our busy Open Enrollment season, roughly November through the end of January each year.
- Comfortable working with a high level of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Our mission is simple: Inspire people to confidently embrace a healthy future. Come join us!