Partner Development Manager
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only to save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
We are seeking an experienced Partner Development Manager to help build, develop, and manage successful partner programs across different verticals. You will be the point of contact for our various partners and will find ways to maximize each relationship for Lively and our partners. You will create and convey compelling value propositions to our partners as part of the sales process, working with our Business Development team members. You will work closely with leaders from Sales, Business Development, Marketing, and Sales Operations.
You are the kind of person who builds strong trusted relationships and collaborates well with others. You are self-motivated and thrive in a team environment. You can think on your feet and are adept at leveraging resources across the entire organization. You will regularly engage with partners to ensure their needs are being met and to uncover new opportunities. You are willing to take on additional responsibilities as processes iterate and change. You are not expected to know the nuanced details of an HSA or FSA, but are excited to learn about their value.
- Build and maintain relationships with a variety of partners
- Establish a win-win program framework for partners in each vertical
- Being the primary day-to-day point of contact for each partner
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key partners
- Provide partner feedback to various internal stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Identify areas of improvement for each partner and collaborate with
- Product and Marketing to ensure partners’ needs are being met
- Report progress and partner growth to internal stakeholders
- Identify, measure, and share KPIs to partners on an ongoing basis
- Work from a remote home office with the ability to travel as needed (20% travel) post-pandemic
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years of experience in an account management or similar capacity preferably in a Software-as-a-Service and/or technology-based Benefits Administration organization
- Proven track record of managing multiple accounts and showing growth within them
- Must be a good listener and strong problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multitask and must be able to thoroughly organized
- Must be adept working in Salesforce.com and comfortable working with a variety of other digital sales enablement and project management tools
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and have great presentation skills
- Clear and compelling written and oral communication skills, and ability to effectively influence key decisions makers
- A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Benefits & Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan, and more.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Our mission is simple: Inspire people to confidently embrace a healthy future. Come join us!