Product Manager - Account Owner Experience
Lively is looking for Product Managers - Account Owner Experience to join our team!
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
This role will play a critical function on the Account Owner product team by helping to maintain and enhance the Lively consumer experience. You will own a suite of features, working with the broader product team to develop a product roadmap and manage the full product development lifecycle.
The right person thrives in a high performance and fast-paced environment, working with a world class organization of Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Customer Support Agents, Sales Associates, Marketing Analysts and Clients to ensure that we deliver on our core value to Build Something People Love.
Both Associate and Mid level positions will be considered depending on experience.
- Work with the broader Product team, develop and maintain the Account Owner product roadmap and communicate to the organization
- Manage the product development lifecycle from inception through launch of key product features
- Maintain and groom the Account Owner product backlog
- Perform customer research through data analysis, surveys, and customer interviews
- Interview and capture business requirements from internal stakeholders
- Write release notes and train internal stakeholders on new features
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years in a customer facing, marketing, or product role at a high growth tech company. Ideally in Fintech and/or Healthcare industries
- Strong Agile Practitioner well versed in Agile routines and product development lifecycle
- Highly analytical and structured thinking with strong problem-solving skills and bias for data-driven decision making
- Natural curiosity for technology and instincts for what makes a great digital experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in Healthcare and/or Fintech with a passion for creating great consumer experiences.
- Experience with Jira, Trello, Confluence or other task management tools is a plus
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Benefits & Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!