Product Manager - Debit Card Solutions
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
The Product Manager - Debit Card Solutions will help scale the HSA and FSA debit card programs as Lively continues to deliver on our mission to “Inspire people to confidently embrace a healthy future”.
You will own the strategy and roadmap for our debit card programs, one of Lively’s critical consumer products and revenue drivers. You will partner with a cross-functional team to review client needs, identify product capabilities, and drive key performance indicators as we deliver a modern banking experience. You will become an expert in healthcare spending regulations, and deliver products that help our account owners navigate an opaque healthcare market.
The right person thrives in a high performance and fast-paced environment, working with a world class organization of Product Managers, Program Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Customer Support Reps, Sales Associates, and Marketing Analysts to ensure that we deliver on our core value to Build Something People Love.
- Own and drive the roadmap for the HSA and FSA debit card programs
- Manage the product development lifecycle from inception through launch of key debit card features
- Conduct product research to be well versed on the competitive landscape for existing and new technologies
- Identify market opportunities, and pursue differentiating modern debit card features
- Interview and capture business requirements from stakeholders and customers
- Serve as subject matter expert for healthcare spending eligibility and compliance
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Product Management experience with consumer fintech products, preferably with debit or credit card programs
- Demonstrated experience with leading and inspiring high performing cross-functional teams
- Highly analytical and structured thinking, with strong problem-solving skills and a bias toward data-driven decision making
- Strong Agile Practitioner well versed in Agile routines
- You exhibit empathy, integrity, determination, and action
- Experience with card vendors, networks and processors; MasterCard/Visa, Fiserv/Visa DPS/FIS preferred
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis with no sponsorship needed now, or in the future.
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!