Product Manager - Integrations
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
We are seeking a passionate product manager to lead our integration ecosystem. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of enterprise integration platforms, connected application marketplaces and API services. With that, you will help define and establish our partner integration roadmap to expand Lively’s enterprise offerings.
- Responsible for the design/execution of new partner integrations.
- Own existing integrations and optimize SLAs
- Understand the needs of our customers and gaps within our products that are best fulfilled through a partnership channel. Work closely with our partnerships team to establish these relationships.
- Work with QA and data teams to ensure that we have proper end-to-end instrumentation to measure and improve experiences
- Build and maintain a partner integration roadmap
- Work cross functionally with Product Marketing, Sales Op, Business Development, CS to launch seamless user experiences
Skills & Experience
- Possess a technical mindset with great attention to detail Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, or graduated from a coding boot camp
- 2+ years of supporting a technical product
- Experience at Scrum or other agile development methodologies, with attention to code quality, delivering secure code
- Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- History working with API based systems and technical integrations
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Benefits & Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!