Product Manager: Internal Tools
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others. At Lively, we promote a productive and collaborative culture. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.
Lively, Inc. the fastest growing HSA provider, is expanding its product line to help capture the employer market and new customer segments for HSAs. Cost transparency, spending trackers and Flexible Spending Accounts are a few product features that will launch in 2020. As our user base grows in number and diversity, our ability to service those customers efficiently will have a direct impact on customer experience and profitability.
Key ingredients for creating the trademark Lively experience, include our member support and customer success teams. Our support team helps users maximize the value of their account relationship, while the success team assists employers, benefit brokers and partners in providing a valuable experience to their employees and clients. Both teams leverage a series of internal tools (home grown and 3rd party) to complete necessary operational tasks. These tools have a direct relationship on workflow efficiency and customer experience.
Similarly, our marketing team which is tasked with driving acquisition and engagement, also leverage internal tools to complete critical objectives. Search optimization, collateral design and campaign management have operational processes that impact efficiency and time to market but also have direct links to our external facing products.
This role will serve as the product lead for all internal operating, servicing and marketing tools. This individual will have a keen understanding of workflow optimization, user experience and product management.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Assess and monitor the state of internal tools across Lively; catalog current state and future needs for all operational and internal teams, prioritize features in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional departments to define and document product requirements for the internal tools across all phases of the relevant business processes.
- Identify new and work with existing 3rd party tools and systems to drive optimal work flows across the various functions in a cost-effective manner.
- Product roadmap planning and documentation, including development, user testing, and roll out plans, including end user communications, for internal tools features.
- Generate stakeholder and executive buy-in and support for internal tools, including appropriate status updates and escalations.
- Identify areas of opportunity and business justification for feature enhancement and prioritization.
- Deep understanding of payments and payment networks
- Knowledge of payment card products
- Working knowledge of healthcare and benefit products
- Understanding of ledger and record keeping system
- Knowledge of payment operations and fulfillment services