Product Manager - Mobile Applications
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
The Product Manager - Mobile Applications will play a critical function on the Account Owner product team by driving the direction of the Lively native consumer experience.
You will own the strategy and roadmap for our iOS and Android apps. You will partner with a cross-functional team to review client needs, identify product opportunities, and drive key performance indicators for our HSA and FSA products.
The right person thrives in a high performance and fast-paced environment, working with a world class organization of Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Marketing Analysts, and Customer Support Reps to ensure that we deliver on our core value to Build Something People Love.
- Own and drive the native app roadmap for Lively’s portfolio of products (HSA, FSA)
- Manage the product development lifecycle, from inception through launch for the next iterations of our mobile app
- Identify market opportunities and pursue differentiating and modern mobile features
- Optimize app releases, app store management and app store ratings to maximize product adoption and ongoing app engagement
- Work with design to develop and implement mobile design systems
- Interview and capture business requirements from stakeholders and customers
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Product Management experience with consumer mobile apps, preferably fintech products
- Demonstrated experience in leading and inspiring high performing cross functional teams
- Experience with app store release adoption management and optimization
- Familiarity with mobile design and development for mobile usability
- Expertise in the application of key app technologies including: security & fraud prevention, push notifications, and others
- Highly analytical and structured thinking with strong problem-solving skills and bias for data-driven decision making
- Strong Agile practitioner well versed in Agile routines
- You exhibit empathy, integrity, determination, and bias towards taking action
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis with no sponsorship needed now, or in the future.
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!