Product Manager: Platform
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others. At Lively, we promote a productive and collaborative culture. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.
Lively is seeking an experienced product leader to expand our HSA and related flexible benefit offerings to financial institutions, including retail banks, credit unions and retail brokerage firms. Expanding and scaling our HSA offering to FIs will bring an industry leading and modern solution to bank clients, without requiring the investment to build and manage the product. Further, our integration will address co-branding, statementing, balance management and tax documentation while keeping all deposits and investment assets within the FI. This product leader will be responsible for designing and launching all solution related features and functions in accordance with our bank clients. Critical will be their ability to communicate with client senior executives, as well as articulate requirements to engineers, operations and Marketing.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Below are some of the qualifications we are looking for and experience you would ideally have:
- Working with engineering to define the enhancements needed to our record keeping platform to support multiple bank and investment custodians.Establish the correct servicing model for bank/FI clients
- Define the co-brand strategy with bank partners
- Define and create the reporting necessary to track activity, reconcile accounts and provide program status to bank clients.
- Define and establish our API strategy for integrating user experiences.
- Define pricing and setup fee schedule
- Define bank onboarding strategy and experience
- Identify new features to create a differentiate HSA experience for the Lively FI client
Managing & Scaling Platforms
- A deep understanding of payments and payment networks
- Knowledge of payment card products
- Working knowledge of payment card products
- Understanding of ledger and record keeping systems
- Knowledge of payment operations and fulfillment services