Product Marketing Manager
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
Lively is seeking an enthusiastic Product Marketing Manager to take our health savings offerings further. Your work will directly impact how we are positioned in the market, through strategic communication of our value props for account holders, employers, and partners.
In this role, you will partner with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Experience to create and manage content that spans the entire user lifecycle, both B2C and B2B. You don’t need to understand the nuances of HSAs and FSAs right away (bonus if you have one of these accounts) but should expect to become an expert and advocate for their benefits. This is your opportunity to change the healthcare narrative with a direct responsibility to make healthcare saving and spending easier to use and administer.
This role sits on the Marketing team and reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis with no sponsorship needed now, or in the future.
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Below are some of the qualifications we are looking for and experience you would ideally have:
What You Will Do
- Partner with Sales and Product teams to set goals and execute on all require content for feature launches and updates
- Partner with Customer Experience to deliver engaging education programs for both account holders and employer administrators
- Drive Sales enablement and outreach efforts by creating engaging content that is on-brand and consistent with our messaging strategy
- Manage competitive intelligence and execute research initiatives to help Lively stay on top of the industry landscape and user personas of increased organic content traffic and user conversion month over month.
- BS/BA from an accredited college or university
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience at a software, healthcare, or fintech company, of which at least 1-2 years is in a Product Marketing role
- Track record of successful go-to-marketing planning and execution for both B2C and B2B audiences
- Experience developing and supporting sales enablement programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an unwavering eye for detail
- Familiarity with dashboards and reporting (Google Analytics, Chartio, etc.)
- Competency with product design tools (Sketch, Figma, Invision, etc.)
You Should Apply If
- You are an overachiever, strive for excellence, and take pride in your work
- You are someone who isn't afraid of responsibility and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You have a knack for driving clarity in ambiguous situations and enjoy bringing order to chaos