Director, Product Operations
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
We are looking for a strategic operations leader to join our Product & Strategy team! As the Director of Product Operations, you’ll be responsible for developing repeatable processes and business controls to optimize our development lifecycle, and ensure effective communication from Product to our internal stakeholders. Project management is a key responsibility for you and your team. You will be responsible for managing strategic projects that drive Corporate and Product specific initiatives.
- Manage existing Product process & documentation
- Develop department reporting and communications to internal stakeholders
- Assist with capacity planning and scaling the Product & Strategy team
- Facilitate the onboarding and training of new team members
- Optimize stakeholder experience with Product Vendor Partners
- Prioritize and lead Corporate and Product-specific projects
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience leading Operations within a Product or Service team
- Ability to make and influence data driven decisions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and execute strategically
- Project Management certifications a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Jira, Trello, Confluence or other task management tools is a plus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis with no sponsorship needed now, or in the future.
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!