Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others. We have just raised a $27M Series B financing round (over $40M raised to-date) and we want to grow our product development team rapidly with talented engineers. At Lively, we promote a productive and collaborative culture. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our team. As an integral member of the development team, you’ll be helping us build a sophisticated, next generation financial services and benefits platform. Our customers trust us with a lot: integrating seamlessly across financial institutions, moving money, tracking balances, helping with their healthcare decisions, and keeping their data extremely secure. In order to take on this mission we're building our applications on a solid web stack based on Node.js/Typescript, React and Postgres.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Thoroughly learn Lively software products, think through use cases critically, design and execute comprehensive tests to assess software quality.
- Document test plans and test cases.
- Execute different types of testing on software components and systems: manual UI testing, API automated testing and performance testing.
- Continue to improve quality processes and automation coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in testing web or distributed systems
- Experience in software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience testing UX web applications and backend systems
- Experience in mapping test strategies to requirements, and creating detailed test cases
- Hands-on with automation testing framework, e.g., Selenium, SoapUI, Postman
- Working knowledge with test case management tools, e.g., Test Rails, Xray
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Someone who isn't afraid of responsibility, a good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis