Sales Operations Lead
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others. We have just raised a $27M Series B financing round (over $40M raised to-date) and we want to grow our product development team rapidly with talented engineers. At Lively, we promote a productive and collaborative culture. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.
In this role, your primary function will be to partner with our Sales reps, Business Development reps, Sales Leadership and Marketing in refining our GTM strategy, build sales process and enablement to help Lively achieve our user growth and revenue objectives. You will partner cross-functionally to determine business priorities and align resources to accelerate revenue growth. You will help scale the end to end selling process to minimize friction and maximize efficiency. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in these areas and have experience implementing and managing sales tools and processes in a dynamic environment.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Be the expert on Lively’s sales process. Provide on-going training and leadership regarding executing Lively’s sales process and playbook
- Provide strategic support to the sales org and serve as a liaison to groups such as Marketing and Customer Experience to ensure alignment
- Serve as the business architect and project manager for all Sales and GTM process design requests; you will lead the projects from start to finish ensuring success and full completion
- Maintain scalability and high growth of various operational processes through automation. Examples include but are not limited to: territory assignments/ operations, lead management, etc.
- Discover and map sales tools to the process to streamline and create operational efficiencies
- Partner with Marketing Ops to ensure alignment on lead acquisition and marketing initiatives with sales strategy
- Work with Sales leadership to evaluate pipeline performance, proper follow-through, and ensure deals do not become stale
- Collaborate with finance to understand sales forecasting, pipeline movement, scenario planning, and commissions calculations and reporting
- Manage a team of 3 currently in sales operations functions and establish the foundation to grow the team over time, including SDRs and Inside Sales as may be needed
- Balancing the need for individual contributions with managing a team
- Ideally 5+ years of work experience in Sales Strategy and Operations in a high-growth tech start-up
- Experience working through channel partners and 3rd party distribution channels
- Must be highly proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with tools like Mixmax, Linkedin Sales Navigator, and Marketo are a plus
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches, and with multiple competing deadlines.Can adapt quickly to changes and possesses a strong work ethic
- Always focused on doing what’s right for the business. Have a willingness to take on the tough projects and challenges to support growth with a roll-up your sleeves mentality
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to create a trusting relationship with business partners, collaborative