Sales Support Specialist
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others. We have just raised a $27M Series B financing round (over $40M raised to-date) and we want to grow our product development team rapidly with talented engineers. At Lively, we promote a productive and collaborative culture. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.
Our rapidly growing team seeks a qualified Sales Support Specialist to support sales team operations and help create and maintain good relationships. The ideal candidate is goal oriented, leverages sales and customer service best practices, draws insights from sales metrics and performs well in a team environment.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Manage and leverage sales tools such as Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to input leads, create sales reports, develop and monitor performance indicators, and measure sales tool utilization
- Track sales and marketing efforts
- Develop, organize, and maintain sales-related reference materials in a shared knowledge base
- Support sales team by recording meeting minutes and archive in shared knowledge base
- Research, coordinate, and schedule sales team attendance at healthcare and FinTech events
- Review sales team expenses for completeness prior to Sales Manager approval
- Collaborate across departments to stay up-to-date on new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is informed
- Suggest sales process improvements and solutions for increasing utilization of sales tools
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) on sales tools and provide assistance to other team members, as needed
- Assist proposal team with RFP assistance as needed
- Experience as sales support or executive assistant. If located outside of San Francisco, previous remote work experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service best practices
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in MS Office, Google products, and Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret reports
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Curiosity and passion to learn more about healthcare and FinTech
- Good sense of humor and down-to-earth personality
- Ability to work hard, have fun, and treat others with respect
- Ability to travel on a limited basis