Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people to not only save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Healthcare, FinTech, Start Up, Dreamers. We check all those boxes. Complex thinking isn’t encouraged, it’s mandated. We use technology to integrate disjointed banking and payments infrastructure to optimize consumer healthcare spending, savings, and overall livelihood. We are passionate about what we are doing because we know our approach can make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Wake up and come to work every day with this in mind.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
As our first Talent Acquisition Manager, you’ll be working closely with all of the department leaders (sales, marketing, engineering, etc.) to find world-class talent that fits our culture! You are capable of setting the strategy and executing on it. You’ll be working closely with the management team to help set the priorities and recruiting strategy, communicate regular updates to our leadership team, architect new interview processes, and train interviewers. You are able to independently work yet collaborate with a broader team effectively.
Below are some of your expected responsibilities and the qualifications we are looking for:
- Identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer accept.
- Determine the relevant and effective platforms for job postings such as LinkedIn, StackOverflow, Kaggle, AngelList and others with a focus on diversity boards and proactive sourcing such as but not limited to: Women Who Code, Fem in Tech, African Americans Who Code, and Latinos in Tech.
- Evaluate and facilitate strategic partnerships to fuel recruiting goals such as specific university programs and organizations that align with target talent pools.
- Bring on necessary tools (including the identification and implementation of an Applicant Tracking System) to source and manage candidate process and marketing end-to-end.
- Partner with business departments/hiring managers to determine the recruiting process based on department needs while balancing candidate care.
- Manage candidate lifecycle end-to-end. This includes marketing roles, sourcing active & passive candidates, interviewing, relationship management, offer negotiation and terms.
- Manage talent brand in the marketplace and respond to online feedback when applicable along with train stakeholders who interview on interviewing best practices and how to mitigate risk when evaluating talent for the company.
- 5+ years of previous talent acquisition experience.
- You’ve been closing candidates with a high success rate across multiple roles.
- You are able to articulate the story, passion, and vision for all things Lively.
- Previous experience working at a technology startup is preferred.
- Proficient with various ATS software
- Must have excellent writing abilities and an unwavering eye for detail
- A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect and would expect you to do so as well!