Web Marketing Manager
Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. We started Lively because we believe no one should have to sacrifice their personal health for their financial health. Lively makes it easier to manage rising costs through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) that allow people not only to save on the costs of healthcare today, but plan for the costs of tomorrow.
Located in San Francisco, Lively is backed by the top institutional and individual investors including Costanoa Ventures, Y-Combinator, Ally Ventures, The Durant Company, SV Angel, Point Judith Capital, Streamlined Ventures, among others.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people confidently embrace a healthy future!
We are seeking an experienced Web Marketing Manager to own our website (www.livelyme.com) and drive aspects of our growth (for both our B2C and B2B channels). You will develop and implement web-based marketing strategies to drive site engagement and conversion.
You will work closely with members of the marketing team to best present our product offering to various audience segments. You will work cross-functionally to gather web requirements to build a roadmap and will drive project management for the Design/Development teams to ensure the web deployment process is efficient. You will also own the constant development and optimization of our blog.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and a passion for content integrity and user experience. You will oversee the development of our CMS and manage the troubleshooting of technical issues. You will partner closely with Product, Design, SEO, and Content Marketing teams to iterate on rapid web experimentation and conversion optimization initiatives and A/B tests. You will hit the ground running and once up to speed, you will require minimal direction. You are not expected to know the nuanced details of an HSA, but are excited to learn about their value.
- Project manage simultaneous web and marketing projects and stakeholders to support on-time and accurate deployment
- Ensure the website works responsively across all browsers and devices
- Drive continuous optimization and growth through: performance measurement, A/B testing, SEO optimization, site performance and response time enhancements, audience segmentation, landing page optimization, and more
- Own the marketing team’s web roadmap and furiously prioritize as needed to drive growth and achieve business objectives
- Work with engineering to ensure that all elements of development are QA’d appropriately and reliably
- Partner with marketing and cross-functional teams to integrate efforts and leverage the website in the delivery of effective marketing programs for conversion and lead generation
- Measure KPIs and report out on performance to marketing team and leadership
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university 5-8 years of web marketing experience (specifically with site management, planning, development, and optimization)
- Experience with our current stack, equivalent tools, and/or ability to quickly master new tools. Our current stack includes: Contentful, Netlify, Marketo, Segment, Google Analytics, Google Optimize. Ability to evaluate and implement new tools based on business needs.
- Firm understanding of web design/development concepts and processes including moving a project from wireframing into functional code
- Proven ability to write requirements for site functionality
- Ability to flawlessly project manage large complex projects with many moving pieces
- Proven success in web performance, SEO, and conversion rate optimization
- Experience implementing data and tracking tags (Segment, GA, ad tracking, etc.)
- Must be able to move quickly and adapt to changes on the fly
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to effectively influence key decisions makers
- You are someone who isn't afraid of responsibility and operating in an unstructured environment.
- A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect.
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Benefits & Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more.
At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Our mission is simple: Inspire people to confidently embrace a healthy future. Come join us!