Out-of-pocket healthcare costs are skyrocketing each year, forcing people across America to make difficult decisions about their health and money. This is more true now than ever. In response to Coronavirus, we understand that your healthcare is top of mind. You can rely on Lively for accurate and timely IRS or legislative changes related to Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), so you can save on the costs of healthcare today and plan for the costs of tomorrow. We are here to keep you informed. Continue to watch this page for the latest developments.
Last updated: April 10, 2020
COVID-19 Testing and Treatment
- What is COVID-19 and How Can I Be Tested?
- How COVID-19 Testing is Covered by HDHPs and HSAs
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act & COVID-19 Testing
- Expanded Definition of Eligible COVID-19 Tests
Federal Tax Deadline Extension
- Federal Tax and HSA Contribution Deadline Extended to July 15, 2020
- The Extension’s Effect on HSA Contribution Limits and Taxes
Telehealth & Over-the-Counter Medical Expenses
- “Telemedicine” or “Telehealth” Services Temporarily Covered
- Over-the-Counter Medical Products as Qualified Medical Expenses
- Feminine Hygiene Products Are HSA-Eligible