Imagine a growth scenario where there was only guaranteed growth potential. Interest rate growth is the first requirement. Many HSA providers have this feature. However, without a 100% Free HSA, like Lively, the real value of your account will grow each year.
Unexpected and legacy fees from HSA providers can negate the positive growth aspects of HSA growth through interest rates. We will show you how we removed these fees to ensure you can see guaranteed HSA growth.
Here are the steps to get guaranteed HSA fund growth activated.
HSA Growth Step by Step Guide
- Open an HSA – It takes 5 minutes to sign up and get your HSA activated with Lively. We are 100% paperless so all you need is your computer or phone.
- Contribute Funds – As little as $.01 to get started. You can contribute new funds or transfer funds from an existing HSA.
- Watch Your Funds Grow – Interest rate growth is quite fantastic. After you contribute to your Lively HSA, your interest rate growth begins. The more you contribute the more it will grow. It really is that simple.
- Add More Money to Increase Growth – The more money you have in your HSA, the more money you will earn. You can see our interest rate schedule below for more details.
- No Fees – unlike other HSA providers who can nickel and dime you, Lively’s basic HSA is 100% free. If you want more details, you can review our pricing, but let me save you the trouble.
Below is our Interest rate schedule, based on account balance. You can calculate your guaranteed HSA fund growth potential.
Note: interest rates vary based on tiers of daily balances and are paid on the entire balance. The interest rates and annual percentage yields (APY) may change at any time. Interest will be compounded monthly and credited into your account monthly.
What a time to be alive. Guaranteed HSA growth. For Free. With Lively. HSA benefits begin with triple tax saving advantages and continue with interest rate driven growth. This growth will help you save more for your health. From there you can use your HSA in the ways that work best for you, save, spend or invest.
Disclaimer: the content presented in this article are for informational purposes only, and is not, and must not be considered tax, investment, legal, accounting or financial planning advice, nor a recommendation as to a specific course of action. Investors should consult all available information, including fund prospectuses, and consult with appropriate tax, investment, accounting, legal, and accounting professionals, as appropriate, before making any investment or utilizing any financial planning strategy.