We are excited to announce that Lively’s HSA platform is now live for employers and individuals. Anyone who has a High Deductible Health Plan can now come to livelyme.com and sign-up to the Lively HSA. Employers can sign-up to easily administer an HSA for their employees and individuals can sign-up for a free HSA for themselves and their families.
Our Modern HSA Platform
We couldn’t be more proud of the team. As our followers know, we embarked on this journey many, many months ago with a vision to help consumers more effectively use their healthcare dollars. Along the way, we have learned a lot and continue to learn. Every single piece of our learnings will manifest itself in our solution so that our users benefit from it.
What can you look forward to with a Lively HSA?
Yes, health savings accounts have been around since 2004, but so have the large providers in the space. What’s wrong with that? Nothing really, except the times have changed quite a bit from back then. Most consumers have raised the bar when it comes to their expectations when interacting with various web and mobile products (even simple websites). We’ve put our user experience at the forefront of everything that we do.
Here are a few things you can look forward to when using a Lively HSA:
Lively HSA for Employers
- Paperless onboarding – get setup in minutes
- Simple, intuitive administration
- Payroll sync with a growing list of online payroll companies including Gusto, Zenefits, Justworks, ADP Run, ADP Workforce, Quickbooks Online, Rippling, Paychex, and others. [e-mail us if your payroll provider isn’t on the list so we can get it integrated]
- Streamline contribution management
Lively HSA for Individuals & Employees
- Get a Lively-branded debit card for your qualified medical expenses
- Upload and categorize receipts electronically
- Beautifully designed and intuitive software – work with a company whose product experience is up to par with your current expectations!
- FDIC-insured, interest-bearing accounts
- No HSA admin fees for individuals. Whether you get a Lively account through your employer or signup on your own, we won’t charge you a monthly admin fee (unlike other HSA providers). Even if you leave your employer, your account still stays free! And if you have an HSA now with that annoying monthly fee, transfer it over to a free Lively HSA today and start saving more!
In addition to product features and functionality, we have spent a lot of time putting together (and growing) our resource center. This is an area specifically designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about Health Savings Accounts. We help get your questions answered. We want to help demystify the HSA and the make it clear how powerful of a utility it is.
Why are we doing this?
Honestly, it’s because we care. Lively started out of a few personal experiences that both Alex and Shobin went through where they felt the pain of not being as prepared as they should be for their out-of-pocket medical expenses. We’re building a company built on values that we care a lot about. You can read more about them here. Our mission is simple: help consumers optimize their spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood. Every single thing we do as a company will be to further that mission.
Y Combinator & PJC
Today, we are also announcing that we are a part of Y Combinator’s current Winter 2017 batch. We were fortunate to be selected into the program and are grateful for the opportunity it has provided us.
In addition to Y Combinator, we have also raised money from PJC (a Boston-based venture fund) and a few strategic angel investors from the payments, benefits, and healthcare industries.
There are so many people that we need to thank and not enough time or space to be able to do so. We have a great team who worked tirelessly to get us to where we are today and there is no way this would have been possible without them–thank you Salim & Mike! To everyone else, we hope you know who you are and know that your support and help along the way has been invaluable.
It’s now time for us to get back to work. Please enjoy the new site and reach out with any thoughts, comments, or feedback. We’re here to help.
-Alex & Shobin
If you need more help with HSA decisions, check out our blog. We will make you a healthcare benefits expert in no time, without any extra work or effort on your end.
Invest in your health
Save, spend or invest to make your HSA work best for you. Get started today with a Lively HSA.